SIELE Exam Prep Course
This course is designed to help students successfully achieve the SIELE (“Servicio Internacional de Evaluación de la Lengua Española”) International Diploma.
In each class, students will review practice exams, which contain the same modules as the current exam format:
Written Expression and Interaction
Oral Expression and Interaction
The course includes a comprehensive review of grammatical topics necessary for successful test results – as a result, students will receive individualized training based on their strengths and weaknesses, while simultaneously working through real exam material.
Watch this video and learn What SIELE is and the value of learning and certificate your Spanish level
Servicio Internacional de Evaluación de la Lengua Española
(*Subject to availability)
Monday to Friday in the afternoon
Before the course:
Take a free evaluation with our academic coordinator. This will help us design a custom study plan based on your skills, objectives and areas of improvement.
How can a SIELE diploma help you?
· Improve your professional opportunities
· Certify your Spanish capabilities with recognition from the most important Spanish-language institutions
· Earn digital, simple, and accessible certification credentials for easy sharing
· Receive quick proof of your language skills – in most cases, under three weeks after your test date
Why should I take the SIELE exam?
· The certification process is available year-round
· Exams are multi-level and provide you with a specific score, instead of a simple pass/fail result
· The SIELE diploma is an official and widely recognized certificate, which can support your professional development
· You can adjust the test format and take different modules at different times
The SIELE exam is modular, so students can either take the full exam in one sitting, or they can take it in an adjusted format that better serves their needs. There are five current test formats:
- SIELE Global: The SIELE Global exam consists of four modules that correspond to the four communicative activities of language – reading comprehension, listening comprehension, written expression and interaction, and oral expression and interaction.
This is the broadest exam format, with an estimated completion time of 3 hours and a maximum score of 1000 points (with each module accounting for 250 points). After successfully completing the SIELE Global, the student receives an internationally-recognized certificate, valid for 5 years.
- Independent Formats: Instead of the SIELE Global, students can take an Independent Format exam that consists of one or two modules, thereby allowing students to complete the exam based on their specific certification needs. After successful completion, students receive an internationally-recognized SIELE report with test scores and CEFR-level equivalents. The report is valid for 5 years.