- Elefun provides a range of different courses adjusted according the needs and interests of our students.
- A team of highly-qualified experienced native Spanish speaking teachers. In addition to being experienced ELE teachers, they are passionate, charismatic, energetic and committed to the students’ learning progress.
- A pleasant learning environment with modern facilities and, yet still small enough groups to provide individual, personalised and friendy experiences to students.
- Our Spanish program is taught by native professional teachers and it is based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages; learning, teaching, assessment which has various levels and sub levels.
- Our curriculum is aimed at strengthening the skills of listening and reading comprehension, oral interaction, and oral and written expression through a communicative method. In addition to this, our curriculum includes elements of work that are essencial for learning Spanish fast and consistently; these elements are: functional, pronouncing, vocabulary, grammar, and independent component.
- Our courses focus on school teaching hours and independent learning hours. The number of hours per level are:
- You will always have the opportunity to ask a tutor for more help when you don’t understand a specific topic. All of our students have academic counseling.
- In addition to this, along with your classes at Elefun, you can find a variety of interesting activities (cultural, sportive and ecological) included in your courses, where you will have the opportunity to be immersed in a real Colombian neighborhood and get to know the culture, social transformation and History of Medellín.
- The opportunity to know a different lifestyle, permaculture, and practice Spanish while you learn it. You will not find this in any other Spanish school in Medellín.
- At Elefun, you can learn Spanish in an academic and fun environment that drives you to live a unique and memorable learning experience. We are continuosly working on providing a valuable academic experience as well as all of our activities to students.